Good luck on Sunday England! Make the children of year 4 proud! Although, we’re already very proud to be honest.
At the start of this year, I challenged Crew Mumby to work hard on their reading skills. Every time a member of our crew scores over 80% on a quiz, they receive a raffle ticket that goes into our half-termly draw. The children have been working really hard and I’m delighted to say that there were over 200 tickets in the tub!
Their crew data for this half term was:
Quizes taken: 317
Quiz %: 85.8
Time engaged per day: 25
This half-term’s lucky winner was Lola, who chose an Amazon voucher to spend on books and craft.
I wonder..who will win our next raffle???
Well done all!
Dear Year 6 Parents / Carers,
Information regarding Green Top to ‘pass out’ tomorrow – Thursday 16th July between 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
- Please check the pass out timetable for your allocated time. This time is your arrival time, we ask that you arrive on time to ensure our social distancing protocols can be adhered to.
- Only families from your household will be allowed to pass out but other family members may stand at the bottom of the drive following social distancing protocols.
- We suggest that you arrive by foot or park in Bridge Street car park; unfortunately we won’t be able to offer parking facilities on the school grounds.
- We ask that you access school from the Middlebrook Lane entrance and follow the arrows down to the KS1 playground / outside the Y6 classrooms. Here you will see a table outside each classroom that will contain a parcel for every child. This will be their Green Top hoodies and we ask that your child puts this on ready to ‘pass out’.
- You will also have a carrier bag to collect with books/work in. If you are missing some of your books, this is because we have kept them as evidence. We will give you your books through siblings later in the year.
- After you have received the parcel, you will be asked to stand in a designated area until you are then asked to walk down the main part of the school drive to ‘pass out’ of primary school. Green Top staff will be present to applaud you and your children as you walk down the school drive.
- We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines at all times to ensure that the event runs smoothly for all children.
Any additional questions, please email [email protected]
Mrs C Salter
Head of School
WOW! Well done to Alan and his family! This is great!
First an Easter rabbit and then a green house!
We can’t wait to see what comes next!
A huge congratulations to all the students and staff in Y5/6 on an amazing product to share the collaborative learning outcomes from their Summer term expedition. I am blown away by the quality of work and character growth of our students despite being in the centre on a Pandemic. Our students have grappled with tough scientific content, composed musical and lyrical pieces of art work and presented their learning eloquently in the product shared here.
Well done all!
Zoom ID: 990 2394 9458
We are so proud of Blake:
Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) is a successful, popular, unique parenting approach.
EPEC is for local parents, led by local parents.
We are currently recruiting parents who would like to become a Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) Group Leaders.
Would like to be part of a new and exciting EPEC Programme coming to Doncaster ?
As an EPEC parent group leader, you will:
- Receive an amazing free training and support from our local EPEC team.
- Learn to lead practical, caring groups for local parents.
- Share tried and tested methods that give children the best start in life.
- Join a group of like-minded parents to make a difference to your local community.
- Develop your skills and confidence.
- Gain experience that will help you fulfill your ambitions.
We are holding a virtual coffee afternoon for those parents/carers who are interested
On: Thursday 23rd July 2020
Through: Microsoft teams (app can be downloaded onto your phone or a computer)
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Please see attach posters for more information – If you are interested please email Philip Stewart; [email protected]