Dear Year 6 Parents / Carers,
Information regarding Green Top to ‘pass out’ tomorrow – Thursday 16th July between 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
- Please check the pass out timetable for your allocated time. This time is your arrival time, we ask that you arrive on time to ensure our social distancing protocols can be adhered to.
- Only families from your household will be allowed to pass out but other family members may stand at the bottom of the drive following social distancing protocols.
- We suggest that you arrive by foot or park in Bridge Street car park; unfortunately we won’t be able to offer parking facilities on the school grounds.
- We ask that you access school from the Middlebrook Lane entrance and follow the arrows down to the KS1 playground / outside the Y6 classrooms. Here you will see a table outside each classroom that will contain a parcel for every child. This will be their Green Top hoodies and we ask that your child puts this on ready to ‘pass out’.
- You will also have a carrier bag to collect with books/work in. If you are missing some of your books, this is because we have kept them as evidence. We will give you your books through siblings later in the year.
- After you have received the parcel, you will be asked to stand in a designated area until you are then asked to walk down the main part of the school drive to ‘pass out’ of primary school. Green Top staff will be present to applaud you and your children as you walk down the school drive.
- We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines at all times to ensure that the event runs smoothly for all children.
Any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs C Salter
Head of School