‘The School Uniform’
- White Polo shirt (preferred School logo)
- Green Sweatshirt / Hoodie / Cardigan(preferred School logo)
- Grey Trousers, Grey Shorts, Grey Skirt, Grey Pinafores
- Summer dresses; green and white socks
- Dark socks / Grey tights
- Sensible black footwear
- Dark Green Polo shirt (preferred School logo) and black shorts
- Trainers / pumps for indoors
- Ear-rings removed for P.E
- We request that children only wear stud ear-rings but no necklaces in terms of Jewellery. Older children may wear a wrist watch, as long as they are prepared to take full responsibility for it.
- Hair should be broadly of even length overall. Short styles are acceptable provided hair is of an even length (no shaved patterns). Mohican styles are not permitted. Hair should be of natural colour and in an appropriate style. Unnatural coloured hair/streaks/ hairpieces are not permitted.
Please note the following items must not be worn in school:
- Denim items
- Leisure wear (including over the top hair bands)