Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) is a successful, popular, unique parenting approach.
EPEC is for local parents, led by local parents.
We are currently recruiting parents who would like to become a Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) Group Leaders.
Would like to be part of a new and exciting EPEC Programme coming to Doncaster ?
As an EPEC parent group leader, you will:
- Receive an amazing free training and support from our local EPEC team.
- Learn to lead practical, caring groups for local parents.
- Share tried and tested methods that give children the best start in life.
- Join a group of like-minded parents to make a difference to your local community.
- Develop your skills and confidence.
- Gain experience that will help you fulfill your ambitions.
We are holding a virtual coffee afternoon for those parents/carers who are interested
On: Thursday 23rd July 2020
Through: Microsoft teams (app can be downloaded onto your phone or a computer)
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Please see attach posters for more information – If you are interested please email Philip Stewart; Philip.Stewart@doncaster.gov.uk