Possible Uniform Grant

School Uniform Grant- if You are currently employed in the grocery sector and have been for at least 12 months and can provide evidence of receipt of Child Benefit. You may qualify for a uniform grant. Check here to see if you household income meets GroceryAid’s criteria for financial hardship.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *