The following arrangements are put into operation at Green Top, during days when we experience disruption caused by severe snow or extreme weather.
- A text will be sent to parents by 7.30am if the school is going to close.
- The closure will be also be posted on the school website.
- If conditions deteriorate during a school day a decision may be made to close the school early. A text will always be sent parents to inform them of any changes and arrangements for early collection to be confirmed.
- If you do not hear from the school then assume it is a normal day and we are OPEN
- If we are open but pathways and drives are of concern, then we will send a text requesting support from parents to help Alan to clear these areas.
Thank you in advance for your support with this.